SCHOLARSHIP NAME: RMEL Foundation
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 8, 2018
6855 S. Havana St., Ste 430
Centennial, CO 80112
Phone: 303 / 865-5544
The purpose of the RMEL Foundation is to award scholarships to deserving and qualified students in engineering, business, information systems, plant, line or distribution technology, line worker or other curriculum related to the electric energy industry
The applicant must be a current high school senior, high school graduate or current university/college undergraduate (freshman, sophomore or junior) student. In addition, you must fulfill ONE of the following:
1. Be pursuing or plan to pursue an electric industry position certificate or associate degree at a college (Certificate/Associate Degree) and be able to provide information about the specific program you are or will attend and the accreditation status of the institution.
2. Be pursuing or plan to pursue an undergraduate degree with intent to pursue a career in the electric energy industry.
And, the applicant must:
1. Be a permanent U.S. resident.
2. Complete the online application in its entirety.
After logging in to your account, applicants will be asked to complete one of four applications.
- Current High School Student*
- Bachelor's Degree (4-Year)
- Certificate/Associate Degree (2-Year)
- Previous RMEL Foundation Scholarship Recipient
ACCESS THE ONLINE APPLICATION HERE