SCHOLARSHIP NAME: DANIELS SCHOLARSHIP
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 30, 2018
CONTACT INFORMATION:DANIELS FUND WEBSITE
Motivated college-bound high school seniors in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming are encouraged to visit the Daniels Fund Website to apply online for the Daniels Scholarship Program.
This four-year, annually-renewable college scholarship essentially functions as a "full-ride" scholarship at our 24 partner institutions, all of which are located withing our four-state region of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming. A complete listing of partner institutions can be found here.
At all other institutions, the Daniels Scholarship functions as a "last dollar" scholarship which covers the unmet need of the student.
To be eligible to apply, students must satisfy the following:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah or Wyoming
- Be a high school senior graduating from a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah or Wyoming
- Earn ACT scores of a least 17 in each category: (Math, English, Reading, Science) ACT writing scores are not required. All test scores must come from a single test and must be submitted by the application deadline. Super scoring is not accepted.